maja 30, 2019

Boys of Brayshaw High by Meagan Brandy, book 1 in Brayshaw High series


Did you read this fenomenal book Boys of Brayshaw High, book one from Brayshaw High series by Meagan Brandy author. This is the most anticipated series and must read of 2019.


Title: Boys of Brayshaw High
series: Brayshaw High
author: Meagan Brandy
release date: January 15, 2019
kindle edition

Blurb:
"Girls like you aren't exactly welcomed at a place like this, so keep your head down and look the other way."
Those were the exact words of my social worker when she dropped me in my newest hellhole, a place for "troubled teens".
I didn't listen, and now I'm on their radar. They expect me to play along in their games of hierarchy, to fall in line in the social order they've deemed me fit.
Too bad for them, I don't follow rules.  Too bad for me, they're determined to make sure I do. Inconceivably attractive and treated like kings...these are the boys of Brayshaw High.
And I'm the girl who got in their way.
 


Add to TBR

Purchase Links:
Amazon 🇺🇸 ➔ https://amzn.to/2VXjwze
Amazon 🇨🇦 ➔ https://amzn.to/2MdUuHH
Amazon 🇬🇧 ➔ https://amzn.to/2Rv3WfY
Amazon 🇦🇺 ➔ https://amzn.to/2HfbP4r


BOBH book was anything out of what I expected. Whole plot surprised me in every way possible. Incredibly twisted story with heroes who will stuck in my head forever. I love every word author Meghan Brandy wrote in this book and even I wasn't a big fan of young adult genre, she captured me with this story.

For the first time I was more intrigued by the heroine in the story. Raven. 
A girl who went through a lot in her teenage life. But that also gave her so much strength, courage and braveness. At the same time she isolated her heart and soul for everyone who try to get near. She was rebellious and fearless for the outside world. I've never read any book with that kind of character. She didn't bow for anyone and any rules. Starting a new life in a new place wasn't easy especially since she get in the Brayshaw Highschool, ruled by three the most dangerous boys. Maddoc, Royce and Captain. Her defiance reached a new level. 


That's were the story begins. It's an addictive and thrilling story with fast pace and many twists and turns. Young adult plot will sweep you off your feet and never allow you to forget about it and you won't because author left us with an unexpected turn of events. Story will continue in book #2 Trouble at Brayshaw. Don't matter what age you are, this story is for every book addicted Lovers.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © 2016 Bookmarks by Jasmina , Blogger